WORKOUT YOUR SLEEP!
Are you a night owl? A bit of an insomniac?
Rest and recovery is about a third of what makes you stronger, fitter, and happier, and you need 7-9 hours a night in order to recuperate from all that you do.
I extended the amount of sleep I got by following these steps, try it for one week, and I guarantee you will begin to enjoy having a cosier routine, with less distractions and more time for Zzzzz’s.
- Get a digital alarm (to replace your mobile alarm)
- Ban phones from your room
- Go to bed one hour before you need to be asleep
- Chose anew book that you enjoy and start reading
- Promise you will read for at least 5 to 10 minutes
- Allow yourself a chance to start enjoying it.
Try this for one week!
This is long enough to have your own positive experience with getting a good nights sleep, and once you have that…
You won’t want to go back!